Social Media / Advertising Volunteer
Help our animals get adopted by assisting in the production of website updates by taking pictures of our adoptable animals and/or stray animals. Advertise our animals on websites such as adoptapet.com, petfinder.com etc, and create posters which can be placed around town advertising our animals and our shelter. There are tons of wonderful / loving homes out there and all of these tasks are essential to getting these wonderful owners in our doors to fall in love with our animals.
Photograph our animals, update web pages, advertise our animals via internet and create posters to be placed around town to publicize our animals and our shelter.
Minimum of 2 or more hours per week- 6 months commitment.
Interim Volunteer Coordinator - Kerri Griffiths
Must attend the Volunteer General Orientation, must be trained by the Volunteer Coordinator, and must be computer literate.
Must be at least 18 years or age or older.
- Photograph each of our animals for use on our website, AdoptAPet.com, Petfinder.com, HAS Newsletters, etc.
- Help update website by adding our animals and adding content.
- Update affiliate websites by adding and taking down animals.
- Create posters to be posted around town advertising our animals for adoption.
- Create posters advertising shelter events to the community.
- Update affiliate websites such as adoptapet.com & petfinder.com.